
|
Saturday, February 11, 2006 @
12:48 PM hello pple. It's been a long time since i blogged. That's because i am lazy and tired . Finally , it's the weekends. A time to rest and study =D Yesterday , i stayed back to watch people take their 0 level results . Saw pple crying . I hope i won't be the one crying when it's my turn to get the results . I rather cry for joy . My test results are not gd ... that shows that i nv put in much effort to study. I hope to dong shan zai qi . I want to be first in class and not always Da cheng. I must do well for my Os. I want my parents to know that going to newtown sec doesn't mean is the end . I must get into a JC. And lastly , I WANT IPOD VIDEO .
| Who Lynette |