
|
Monday, October 22, 2007 @
7:45 AM 7.45am now, and i'm alrd up preparing for school. I haven't even finish any tutorials, shoot me pls? I'm supposed to do it yesterday night, but after doing a few questions, i decided to give up and go to sleep. I was too exhausted, woke up at 8 yesterday to go for the Nus Rugby carnival. At least now, i don't feel so much fear compared to last time. Didn't make careless mistakes like drop balls, or letting in a try. But could have done better. Haha thanks lea and daria for coming down, even though i left b4 you arrived. I almost got to see both of you! :( :( :( Ros's place for lunch. It's like buffet style, and i ate sooo much. I love the chicken wing, mutton and the cookies! The rest of the food were great too. Thanks Ros. Alright, gdbye. School, and rugby at 530pm. I must do my tutorials. must.
| Who Lynette |