
|
Wednesday, December 05, 2007 @
11:59 PM I skipped macroecons tutorial, again. Accounts test wasn't very well done. They seperated us, and thus didn't get to sit with kattie my Accounts lifesaver:( Stats project at FFC, with Basil, Zulaika and Sammy. I like my stats grp:) We're going on a slow and steady pace, HAHA but wait, submission day is like er.... Monday! Most prob gotta sacrifice weekends alrd. Option Day talk at 2pm. Now i'm so confused. I don't really have anything in mind, but Daddy wants me to choose SCM. The choices are Human Resource, Customer Relationship , Supply Chain management and Retail. All like quite sucky actually, not here not there. But i know HR is so not me, like helping companies to recruit workers? So see me approaching someone " Hi, Pls fill in the job application..." And CRM, seems like common sense. When my customer is angry, i do not go near her. When my customer is happy, i approach her. LOL ok that's made up by ME. Dad wants me to go SCM, which i'm quite alright with it. But wth, i think must work in CHEERS ,Giordano.. ohmytian. I hate making choices, cos i'm so damm indecisive. Oh yea, Rugby was cancelled due to the Tsunami( TUNAMI, MUNAMI.. LOL) Home sweet home tgt with DNA and Sammy. & Dna left me alone with her German class friend. Omg don't know what to talk to her la.. I feel so free now, maybe cause there's no tests. I shld really get into the studying mode, cause the options will be based on RESULTS. Boooooooooooo............ BYE
| Who Lynette |