
|
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @
10:55 PM Hey... I'm having my holidays:) Don't jealous, yours will be coming soon. Anyway, just a lil update.. Sat- Ikea with parents. Sun- I slept the whole day. Okay i only wake up to eat/toilet/bathe/internet. I don't know why, but i feel so tired and lazy to do anything, must be the lack of sleep from exams. Lol pay back day. Mon- Omg i must tell you all.. i went jogging in the afternoon. nonono you didn't read wrongly. Lol i jogged 3 rounds my condo. Btw, my condo quite big one okay. My stamina dropped a lot, i was like dying after the first round? okay but i did finish the whole 3 rounds la. Then at night, went to catch PS I love you with kat and puayloo.Yay finally!.. Heartless Puay loo nv cry at all pls, cos maybe her heart is with *****?? LOL ok i know she's going to read this. KIDDING OKAY. All of us died at the last part of the movie.. lol i srsly died pls. ... Go watch go watch!:) bring tissues! TODAY I slacked the whole day at home. Went out for dinner with my family. Actually, i slept the whole morning and afternoon away. omg i'm such a pig. I feel so tired still.. I'm always feeling tired. My fav phrase is " I very tired." right right right? familiar? - To yoyogirls: I hope you like the links. Nice right? I know nice la. Lol... i took much effort to make it, so pls appreciate k. Since all of you are flooded with tests/hw/projects, see you all at Alvin's chalet. I think the last time i met Daria, lea and cass is like on new years eve? Cos i met lois on my way home after exams, i almost vomited on to her face due to exam stress. haha! what is she walk out to buy biscuits for her classmates. I shall reply tags here: Lois: out of so many pics, i purposely choose this pic for you lehh. touch not? Cos the star on your forehead really so cute worhzxzx. Alvin: pls what luo zhi xiang, oh my tian. maybe you cao ge? LOL Daria: eh who is ****? is it ****? LOL i think i know who.. but i nv copy her. Hers is click on the picture, then can go to the person's blog? Like mine? My links is like wooo nice.. thanks thanks.
| Who Lynette |