Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 11:43 PM

Tutorials piling up.
Millions of test on the way.
Project deadlines are approaching.
Exams? Let's not talk about it yet.


Photos photos
photos.. here are the photos...yay photos!
(I tired)




Okay first up, Sister/Pipi/Zoe's 20th Birthday. Dna and rachy blogged abt it, i scared i outcast. LOL

Pipi,we planned your birthday quite early, definitely not those impromptu
kind.

I think Dna and I suffered the most. Firstly, we walked the whole amk hub to find Jack's place, then we got tricked by this women who says Jack's place is beside Court. what court siol, food court? bball court? Actually she
meant Courts. LOL followed by getting nyek nyek nyek by this uncle cleaner who nagged at us not to throw the cake. He nyek nyek for so long untill me and dna turn off alrd he still continue pls. LOL in the end we still smash the cake, and woo his face ownage! Rachy suffered too! cos she got to go get the present and rush back to school...and part of the cake got smashed onto her face. haizzxzxz

Frankly speaking.... kingkongkang's so sweet.yes?

Pipi: YES!


2 big candles, I scared.





Next up, a trip to
Little India for my NE project. I'm proud to announce that I survived Little
India. and nope, I didn't vomit. Ok I felt like at first. oops.

Anyway, the food was delicious! go try the Murtabuk and never never
drink Buttermilk, unless you like a sour + salty drink? eeeeeww bad
experience.

Little India is pretty cool actually, their stuffs over there like quite
cheap? and to my surprise there's quite a few alcohol shops there!




Henna for you?



This is retarded. Fatimah's fault!



I want mini bottle liquor! cuteness.


Then.. the SBM 3v3 basketball match. All i can
say is ONE. really.

LOL we did had fun though! I went to sign up and made Sam and Kat join my team cos I thought we playing with noob noob pple. But too bad, we played with like netballers, basketballs and those who play bball outside. So you get what i mean.. yes you do!





Eunice,Gen and Ros came to save us!






Lastly LEA'S BIRTHDAY (21 MAY)

Rushed down from school for you okay! I asked the mrt driver to drive faster just for you. touched?
haha we laughed like mad when we ate the ice cream cake. and poor alvin was suffering cos he cannot laugh so hard yet. All of us damm tired. "Bad
service bad service", such a spoiler.



The free firehouse icecream that ahsoh cass&lois went to get! LOL





Lol we turned the cake upside down. madness! We became diggers, digging for gold in the cake.


US!


Centre parting!


I shall end the post with Lois's CB face and centre parting.

GOODNIGHT!